Suspension and Steering Repairs in Santa Barbara, CA
Here at Kiwi’s Auto Repair, we offer top-notch suspension and steering repairs in Santa Barbara, CA. Our staff of professional mechanics can assist you in getting your vehicle back on the road safely and swiftly. To book an appointment, call us now at (805) 307-3534.
The steering and suspension systems of your vehicle are in charge of keeping the car stable and guiding it in the direction you maneuver it. As with any car part, these components can wear down with time, making it challenging to drive your vehicle anywhere you go. That’s why you need an ASE-certified mechanic like those here at Kiwi’s Auto Repair to ensure that your suspension and steering repairs in Santa Barbara, CA, go off without a hitch.
From diagnosing any present issues and offering a transparent cost estimate to ensuring that each repair and replacement is done with the utmost level of professionalism, our team makes the entire process a simple and straightforward experience from start to finish.
Suspension System Repairs in Santa Barbara, CA
Your vehicle’s suspension system cushions your ride and keeps the whole car stable while in operation. However, there are a variety of ways that the suspension system can fall into disrepair and create an unpleasant driving experience, including the following:
- Worn shocks and struts can cause a rough ride and poor handling.
- Worn coil springs can exacerbate excessive bouncing.
- Damaged drivetrain components can diminish the suspension system’s overall efficiency and operation.
- Wheel misalignment, which can create poor handling and excess tire wear
Steering Repairs in Santa Barbara, CA
The steering mechanism of your car allows you to guide the vehicle’s movement in a particular direction. As you’ve likely guessed, the components of your car’s steering system can also wear down with time, making it difficult to control the vehicle. Some of the most common issues include the following:
- Power steering fluid leaks, which can make it challenging to maneuver the steering wheel and vehicle at large.
- Faulty power steering pumps can affect your car in the same way as above.
- Worn tie rod joints can also cause further steering difficulties.
- Wheel misalignment, again creating excessive tire wear and poor handling.
Suspension and steering repairs can vary from simple adjustments and maintenance to complex repairs and complete replacements, depending on the degree of the damage. But no matter the extent of the work that needs to be performed on your vehicle’s suspension system, Kiwi’s Auto Repair has your back. We can have your car back on the road in no time and ensure that the problem doesn’t come back to bother you.
Signs Of A Faulty Steering and Suspension System
The steering and suspension issues described above can cause several problems, some of which have already been touched on. The most common signs of steering and suspension system disrepair that you should keep an eye out for include:
- A bumpy ride: Worn suspension components might make your car ride rough. You may even feel like the vehicle is bouncing on the road in some situations.
- Poor handling: Worn shocks and struts make it difficult to drive, especially in tight turns. This is especially true when driving on the highway.
- Decreased fuel efficiency: Worn suspension components can strain your vehicle and make it work more, which can result in a drop in fuel efficiency.
- Excessively or unevenly worn tires: Suspension parts that are worn may cause your wheels to become misaligned. This can cause your car’s tires to wear prematurely and make it challenging to maintain a straight path.
If any of these difficulties persist, you should get your automobile examined as soon as possible by our team here at Kiwi’s Auto Repair.
Why Choose ASE-Certified Technicians Over Going DIY
Your vehicle’s steering and suspension systems are highly complex pieces of automotive technology. As such, they require extensive knowledge and a high level of auto repair expertise to maintain, repair, and replace. However, not every auto mechanic has the skill set to handle those tasks, and even fewer individual people can handle them themselves. That’s why it’s critical to only use ASE-certified experts like those here at Kiwi’s Auto Repair for all of your suspension and steering repair needs.
The ASE certification is a voluntary examination that tests the competency of auto mechanics and their ability to meet and supersede current industry standards. From inspection and diagnosis to the successful completion of repairs and replacements, our ASE-certified auto mechanics have the proven know-how to handle any suspension and steering repairs in Santa Barbara, CA, that you may need with confidence.
Choose Kiwi’s Auto Repair for Your Suspension and Steering Repairs
If you’re in need of suspension and steering repairs in Santa Barbara, CA, Kiwi’s Auto Repair is your one-stop shop for whatever may be troubling your vehicle. With our friendly team of automotive experts and cutting-edge tools and technologies, we can have your car back out on the road before you know it.